Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Fun with Rubber Ducks






      HI THERE!! Want a duck??? I've been sick the last couple weeks with a double ear infection, so I haven't been up to writing much, but I am starting to feel much better!






      On top of me being sick, Daddy and Mommy both got sick too! We are taking Daddy to the doctor later today. And as if that wasn't enough, the car got sick this morning too! It had to go to the car doctor and will be gone for a few days. :(

      So today I just wanted to share a video of me and my living room water tub! Mommy set it up for me since I wanted to play in the water, but she didn't want to give me two baths in one day and it's still too cold to go swimming. I had SOOOOOO much fun!!! (Mommy says you should ignore her voice in the background, lol)


      Well, that's all for now, I'll see you again soon!!


Sincerely,
              Sophie


No comments:

Post a Comment