Tuesday, September 24, 2013

August-November Quick Review





      Hi there! There's been so much going on I hadn't been able to post anything for awhile, so I'm going to go ahead and fill you in on everything that's been happening! First of all my godparents came for a visit that was really fun. Then my Pepa and Yaya came by. Then Mommy started school. And THEN we bought a HOUSE!! :D





      So let's start with Christi and Eddie coming by. We had a FABULOUS time!! I got to play with them at home, and I got to spend time with Christi at the water park! After that I got to spend a night sleeping over with my Great Aunt Kim and cousin Judy while everybody went on a road trip to Schlitterbahn. I hate road trips, so I was extra happy I got to have a sleepover instead! Then we all went to the water park here, Hurricane Alley!






      When Pepa and Yaya came we had tons of fun together hanging out at home! I miss them SO MUCH! I even got to see my uncle Ian! We went to the downtown Whataburger, we got to see the ocean, and we played a ton!


After that we bought our house!!! I LOVE MY ROOM!!!


      After that we visited with my grandma and aunt and uncle! We went to Mcdonald's and got to play in their toddler play area! My aunt Angie is a few years older than me and my uncle Ross is 4 months younger.



      So there it is, all the tons of stuff we did from August to September, whew! By now!

Sincerely,
              Sophie



      

No comments:

Post a Comment