Thursday, September 27, 2012

Cell Phone Pic and Video Edition









        Do you trust me? LOL! I just had to throw an Aladdin reference in sometime. So, what's new here... let's see.

   First of all I'm writing this blog today because Mommy emptied all of the pictures and videos off of her cell phone, so I'm going to post a few of my favorites! Yay!

   Speaking of Mommy, she's been getting some grades back for her classes! She got an 80 on her test in Forensic Psychology, a 93 on her test in Lifespan Psychology, and sadly, a 74 on her first big speech. Spanish is her favorite class, her midterm's coming up, so far she's got a 90 in that class and she's learning a ton!




   I learned how to clap yesterday! I'll try and post a video soon, I love love LOVE to clap!

   Here's a picture of me in my car seat after I got all clapped out and fell asleep with my pal Eeyore! ------------->



    Want to know another thing I love to do in the car? Play the piano!! And guess what? The video below is of just that!



   Isn't that awesome? Want to know something else that's awesome? Family! My last couple are with me and a couple other members of my family. I wanted to post more, but a lot of Mommy's pictures were too blurry.






   This picture is of me with my favorite second cousin! I love to follow her around and try and do everything she does. Last time we played I gave her a big hug I love her sooooo much!




   And this is me with my Great Grandpa! We went out to eat together and we got this picture right as we left! I'm so happy I got to see him twice in one day!






   Daddy's been doing pretty well lately. He and I have been having fun taste testing recipes Mommy tries out! Yesterday and today we had her meatloaf and I ate a ton! Daddy liked it too I think! He and I have been spending tons of time together and now dada's the only word I'll say! It makes Daddy laugh, but Mommy misses me saying mama.

   Well, I think I need to get back to bed, it's late! Good night and sleep tight everybody!

Sincerely,
              Sophie




1 comment: