Sunday, September 30, 2012

Daddy, Mommy, and Me!






   Hey there! Today Mommy helped me make something special to add to the blog, so she's in my pictures. I'll do one with Daddy soon too!







   "What did she help you make?" you may ask. Well to answer that I have to go back to when I was small... well, smaller. When I was around 3 months Mommy got super duper sad she didn't have any pictures of herself as a baby so she started on a quest to find some! She just recently went to visit her Grandpa, my Great Grandpa, and found a picture sitting way up high. She's pretty sure it's one of her and my Uncle Ian when they were little. So from there she found another picture, this one of Daddy when he was right about the same age. THEN she found one of me and made this neat picture I'm about to show you!

   So are you excited? Are you ready to see it?


   Here it is! Mommy's on the left, I'm in the middle, and Daddy's on the right! (Hint: click the picture to make it bigger.)










   I think I look more like Daddy, what do you think?

   Well, that's all for now, I just wanted to share that! TTYL! Type To You Later!

Sincerely,
              Sophie

2 comments:

  1. You're crazy! I think she looks exactly like mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she's got mommies ears and eyes, and daddies nose and to top it off a mixture of the two craniums. soooo i think she looks like mommy most! :D

    ReplyDelete