Saturday, October 27, 2012

From Box to Car / The Great Car Seat Story







   Babababababababa... Oh hi there, I'm just babbling up a storm over here. Guess what? I got a new car seat! This is the one Mommy won in an online drawing. It just came in the mail yesterday.









   It was such a big adventure trying to figure out all the new bells and whistles on it. Daddy says it's a really good seat and he wishes he could be so comfy in the car!




   So first we took it out of the box and made sure all the pieces were there. I'm already too big for all the infant stuff, so we took that all out and set it aside for the next baby.







    After that we loosened and tightened all the straps until it fit me just right. I'm so excited to be in a big girl seat, I even have my own cup holder!









   Then Daddy put me in so we could test it out. It was cold out so I had to dress warm!









    I got to read books on the way to Great Grandma and Grandpa's house!















   I had so much fun with my Great Aunts, my great Grandparents and my 2nd Cousin! I even got to climb the stairs! Under close supervision that is.









   It's a great car seat and I'm sure we'll have it a long, long time! And another great thing, it arrived just in time for our big birthday trip to College Station! I'm going to have a Hello Kitty party and it's going to be sooooooo fun! The trip will take at least 4 hours, talk about riding in style!

   Well, that's my story for the day. TTFN, Ta Ta For Now!

Sincerely,
              Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment