Sunday, October 28, 2012

My House





   Hi there!!! Today Mommy made me this house! I've been playing in it all morning and it is SO much fun. See the lights? They're my favorite part ever!






   Here's a picture without the camera flash so you can see how pretty and bright they really are.

   You see, Daddy went to work this morning. It's his first day at his new job at Office Depot! So Mommy told me we needed to be productive too, we started cleaning and organizing all my toys, then we put away all my old one's I never play with anymore. And then we got to recycle that box from getting my new car seat (last blog post), so this is what we made!

   My second favorite thing about my house is the windows! They swing open and closed, I could play with them for hours. I am soooooo in love with my new house!


   Now that I've shown you my new house I need to get back to playing, see you soon! Bye!

Sincerely,
              Sophie


1 comment:

  1. cutest thing EVER!!! and I'm sure maxi-cosi loves the advertisment lol

    ReplyDelete