Saturday, July 14, 2012

8 Months!





   Hello there! As you've probably guessed from the title, this post is all about me turning 8 months. That's right, I'm a lean mean 8 month old dream!




 


   First I've just got to say, today I'm in a better mood than I've been all week! Mommy thinks it's because my new tooth has popped through my gums a little bit and it's giving me some relief from teething. I'm just happy I've now got 3 teeth, count 'em 3!

   Now what did we do for my eight month old birthday you ask? I got to eat turkey! I love love love turkey so much! It's my new favorite food. I also got to try apple juice for the first time and it was great too. And speaking of favorites, I've also got a new favorite thing ever! Standing tippee toe!

   Now here's some news from Mommy and Daddy's side. Mommy's friend Sarah is getting married and asked her to be a bridesmaid! Yay! That's the 2nd wedding she'll be a bridesmaid in so she's really excited.

   And Daddy's been working hard studying so he'll be ready to take his A+ certification test by August 25th. That's right folks, he's set a date! Once he's done with that he just has to come up with the money to take the network test too (not sure what it's called) and he'll be ready to get a job networking! Mommy thinks if Daddy puts his mind to it he could be in a new job by my birthday! Let's keep our fingers crossed!

   I guess that's all for now! See you soon!

Sincerely,
              Sophie




2 comments:

  1. I love that last picture.. and oh my goodness is that date scary.. : /

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, but we know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete