Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Just Another Day






   What's up? How's it going? Sophie Mae here with some words of wisdom from my favorite author Dr. Seuss! (See below.)







"From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere!" I hope the video makes you laugh!


   I've been up to no good lately and having tons of new adventures like catback riding and playing dress up!

   Here's a picture of me in what Daddy calls my first ghillie suit. I didn't know what that was so I looked it up on Google and found this!
^^ Ghillie Suit ^^



   Silly Daddy! Ghillie suits aren't for kids!


   Then Mommy said that reminded her of Cousin Itt from The Addams Family, but I didn't know what that was either, so I looked it up on Google too! -->


   I still don't really get it. There sure are some funny things in the world!


^ Challenge Accepted. ^

   Mommy finally signed up for her classes at A&M CC, they are about 4 times as expensive than her classes at ACC! She's already started getting her books for when school starts, and that's not even until August 22nd! I think Mommy's just excited to be going back to school. She is taking Public Speaking, Spanish (again), Macroeconomics, and Developmental Psychology (through the lifespan)!

   Mommy and Daddy both started workout routines too. Mommy says they are leading by example. She's trying to lose 16 lbs and Daddy's trying to lose 30. Wish them luck!

   So, back to me, Mommy says lately I've been a little stinker! I keep crawling out of the living room, so Mommy put up a pillow barricade to block my way, I accepted the challenge and acted accordingly. I shall overcome any obstacle! And now Mommy says she needs another baby gate, heehee.




   Just one more thing! I wanted to show off one of the new shirt my Great Grandma bought me! It's a Noah's ark shirt from the Bahamas! I love it sooooo much! She also got me a Minnie Mouse onesie, but I don't quite fit in that yet. Thanks Grandma!!





   Well, I guess that's all for now! See you soon!

Sincerely,
              Sophie



1 comment:

  1. that video has go to be the best thing since buttered toast.. I wanna save it to my phone and watch it when I'm having a hard day!!!

    ReplyDelete