Monday, June 11, 2012

7 Months!






   Hi there!

   Sophie Mae here and I'm 7 months old today! Mommy was so excited this morning we did our 7 month photo shoot. And I look simply FABULOUS! Today was my very first day fitting in my jeans so I convinced Mommy to let me wear them for the shoot. I was so energized I didn't sit still for very many pictures so Mommy just had to catch them on the fly ;)

   So as I was saying, we took tons of pictures and I couldn't choose just one to post, so here's a few of them for your viewing pleasure!


    Then we stopped the photo shoot because Mommy said I was being a grumpy grump monster. Mommy says hopefully she'll get some really really good one's another day, but I still think these are FAB! I mean, what pictures of me aren't adorable??

   So here's some catch up on the last few days. Mommy and I have been sneaky mcsneakersons getting Daddy presents for Fathers day AND his birthday! I can't believe Daddy's going to be 24 years old on the 20th! He's SO old! Yesterday I helped make peach cobbler with Mommy, she even let me have a taste of it. I thought it tasted yucky but Mommy and Daddy loved it. Mommy says I'm probably the only child in the world who snubs sugar, but I said what-ever! I love plain peaches <3

   And did I mention I've been sleeping 8 hours straight for the last 3 nights?? I'm trying to let Daddy and Mommy get some sleep! They totally deserve it. Mommy says she hopes it lasts!

   So today, after I finish this blog post, Mommy and I are spending the whole day together! She's going to play with me, we're going to learn new songs, and work on my walking! I'm so super duper excited that every sentence is ending in an exclamation point! Woohoo!

   Well, it's nap time here so that's all for now! See you soon!

Sincerely,
              Sophie





1 comment:

  1. I like how she says fabulous, totally looks like she's playing the part in that first picture

    ReplyDelete