Saturday, June 30, 2012

Playing Catch Up (Part 2)





   Hey there again!

   I'm back for part 2 of my catching up blog posts! Are you ready? Me too!

   So after Fathers Day we had to get ready for Daddy's birthday! Mommy decided instead of asking him what he wanted this year she would just order a bunch of fun and random gifts from ThinkGeek. That's the ultimate geeky website!





   So Mommy found a few amazing gifts we could give Daddy and I helped wrap them. I LOVED the bows! Mommy said I wasn't supposed to eat them, but they just looked so yummy! So Mommy finished the wrapping herself. Aren't birthday's exciting?

   That morning Daddy opened his presents! He got a wifi detecting t-shirt, a star trek robe, and a root beer making kit! Then I got to play with the bow again!! (Under close supervision that is)

   After that we had a dinner and a big red velvet cake!

   And after his birthday Daddy updated his resume and decided to start putting in resumes to IT jobs! I hope he gets a job he'll love!

   Then Mommy met a new friend who told her about a young adults ministry called The Net. Daddy, Mommy, and I all went and it was so much fun! I got to go to the daycare and play with other kids while Daddy and Mommy participated. We'll definitely go back again!

   Mommy's also almost got her school stuff figured out for the semester! She'll be taking a Spanish class, a math class, and two psychology classes. She'll be able to officially sign up once her old school sends her COMPASS test results to her new school. And once her bacterial meningitis paperwork goes through everything will be all set!

   And last but not least, here's a video from my 7 month photo shoot that Mommy took while I was having a play break!

 

   Thanks for reading! I'll be sure and blog again real soon!

Sincerely,
              Sophie



2 comments:

  1. loved all the gifts and LOVED the robe.. so comfy!! also, kinda worried about her playing with my headphones but.. she is really cute with them.. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She loved those headphones, no doubt about it! lol

      Delete