Saturday, June 30, 2012

Playing Catch Up (Part 1)

Click on the pics and you'll see them way better!





    Oh hey, Sophie here!

   Sorry I haven't been on in awhile, I've been super cranky from teething and it's been really distracting. My top two teeth are coming in! So in honor of that I thought I would play catch-up with 2, count 'em 2 blog posts!! This first one's in honor of Fathers Day and the second, well, you'll just have to keep reading now won't you?






   Daddy's day was sososososososo FUN! First we let Daddy sleep in a little before made him breakfast in bed. I helped mommy make peanut butter and banana french toast with orange juice. Daddy said it tasted SO good! After that we went to church and I learned how to sing! Well, Mommy says it sounded more like happy screeching, but everyone right around was looking at me and it made me feel like a star!

   After we got home Mommy said we needed to get some new family pictures, but the sun was in my eyes so we only got one good picture with me in it. I guess it's fitting that it was of me and Daddy!

   After we got home we got ready to go swimming! I LOVE swimming! So I changed into my good ole swimsuit and took my trusty ladybug to the pool. It was lots of fun, even if it started raining suddenly and we all had to make a mad dash for home!

   Then Mommy and Daddy dropped me off with my Great Aunt Kim so they could go to dinner and a movie together. I had tons of fun with my favorite 2nd cousin Judy! I got to play and crawl around and eat peas while Mommy and Daddy ate at on the border and rented the movie Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close. They said it was a good movie, but so incredibly sad.

   Now here are some pictures from the pool!

  




   This one's of Daddy, helping me swim around in my ladybug floaty.













This one's of me before I got in, chillin' by the side of the pool.












And this one's of Mommy and me right before I went in the water.








   So Fathers Day was a success! I am so excited to do it again next year, but whew, does it wipe me out! Thanks for reading, I'll post part 2 either later today or tomorrow! See you later!

Sincerely,
              Sophie

  

2 comments:

  1. the french toast was SOOOOOOOO good. good enough to merit seven count em, seven more O's. also, loved going to the pool!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SEVEN????? Seriously??? I'm in love!! Lol

      And I agree, the water was perfect!

      Delete