Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Back Home



............................Oh hi!



   I didn't see you there! As you can see I'm back from my wonderful trip! I had so much fun seeing family and meeting people, but Mommy didn't remember to take many pictures so that's a bummer. After a total of around 9 hours in the car I decided to take a day of rest, but now I'm back and ready to blog!!







   So much has happened since we last talked! First of all we went to my second cousins graduation party. It was so fun meeting so many new people, but I got cranky partway through and had to go back to the house. My Auntie Julie took some pictures of the ceremony so I could see.

 I think my second cousins the one in the middle walking towards the camera with the blue thing around his shoulders! He's going to a great college soon and the whole family's so proud!


   After we got home from our trip Daddy found an A+ certification class that's not too far away, so he might be getting some certifications soon! Yay Daddy! And Mommy is getting her act together and signing up for her next round of classes. It's going to be an exciting summer!

   Then I found my new favorite thing EVER!!!! Mommy and Daddy had a lot of fun showing it to me, here's a video to show you what I mean!



   And did I mention I spent my very first night in the crib last night? I loved it! Now I'm officially in my very own room, hip hip hooray!

   Well, I guess that's all for now, see you again soon!

Sincerely,
              Sophie



1 comment:

  1. I really like how you catch the personality of our daughter :D makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.. good use of pictures and spunk!

    ReplyDelete